We truly are a global village, united in our belief that knowledge is the catalyst that can help children transform the world around them. It is only with the help of generous donors and countless volunteers that we are able to do this work. Everyone has a role to play, and there are many ways to make a difference. How will you help to transform their worlds?
Join us on a journey that will create the foundation for a brighter future for children in two small villages in Sierra Leone.
Requests A Speaker
If your organization, church or group is looking for a speaker for your next event, please Contact Us and provide some information about your needs. We will love to share our stories of hope and dream that will educate audiences of all sizes and ages.
Spread the word and generate donations
The more people who are interested in the Organization the sooner we can provide the desperately needed services to the school children and families in those two villages.
- Host a presentation for a group. We would love to share our photos of life in Kalangba and Maforay village
- Spread the circle of awareness about our work.
Host a fundraising event
- A house party
- Silent auction
- Collect donations for a sports event – marathon, walk-a-thon, etc.
- Hold a car wash
- Donate your daily Latte for a week
We are very lucky to have the amazing support of the students over at Central High School, Philadelphia. Last summer, Central High conflict class students fundraised $1,500! After they listen to Alhaji’s story to help the children in his village. These young compassionate students understands the importance of all students being activists in their community and being global citizens.
Volunteer and Intern
Sierra Leone Children’s Fund is a small organization and will benefit from local volunteers. If you are able, you could make a huge difference to what our team can achieve.
If you would like to volunteer please contact us at 515-639-0730 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Email Marketing Expert Volunteer
• Public Relations Volunteer
• Project Manager Volunteer for Annual Report
• Volunteer Coordinator Volunteer
• Event Coordinator Volunteer
• Research Project Manager Volunteer